Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Super Mario Galaxy 2


What's up gamers? A few weeks ago I picked up Super Mario Galaxy 2, mostly because I liked the first game, but I was also intrigued about it earning a perfect score rating on some websites. Yep with a perfect 10 I thought this game was bound to be a real keeper in my collection... somehow I was wrong. For the 2-3 weeks I've owned this game I might have put 5 hours on it at most. I loved the graphics and everything, but that real addictiveness was just not there. And was it just me or was the intro supposed to be almost exactly like the first game?
Yes, I liked Mario's new power ups along with Yoshi's abilities, but it seemed to me there was no good reason to continue playing. "What about beating Bowser and saving the Princess?" you say?, well I can assure you I've done it a million times before and Peach really just needs fend for herself sometimes and give Mario a break. Anyway, I'll probably finish the game eventually, but for now it feels as if it fell behind the shadow of bigger games being released and was given the 10 to try and attract some needed attention. I'll be nice and give it a 8 because I think Mario is the coolest plummer I know, and the adventuring part makes it all the better.
Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more game reviews on The Gaming Spectrum!
-RaveGamer


No comments:

Post a Comment